Home > Commercial
Commercial Burglar Alarm Systems
Authorized Ademco Dealer
- You own your Ademco equipment. We do not lease the equipment. There are no term commitments on monitoring.
- Your Ademco alarm system will be installed by factory-trained installers, no sub contractors.
- Fidelity's computer programming allows us to set up your alarm for separate codes for each of your employees. Up to ninety-six individual user codes can be programmed into your alarm. With Fidelity's Supervised Openings and Closings, you can keep track of time and date information each time your alarm is armed or disarmed. Printed reports can be sent to you monthly, bi-weekly or weekly. In addition, a paging option allows a single pager number to be called allowing the business owner to know which employee has armed or disarmed the alarm system. For the ultimate in security, one of our trained Central Station operators can call your business each time the alarm system is disarmed to confirm the identity of the employee. If an employee fails to arm the system at a preset time, the Central Station operator will follow your predetermined instructions. This information will allow you to have someone arm the system, or with the interactive phone module the business owner can arm the system from any telephone.
- Many businesses have employees working at a variety of hours. User codes can be programmed to allow their use only during select hours, select days or only into select areas of your building.
- Many large groups, like churches, have too many people in their building to give everyone a code. Automatic Arming and/or Automatic disarming are available. At a set time, depending on the day, the alarm system can be programmed by Fidelity to arm/disarm an entire building or just an area.
- Your police department will be dispatched not only to your business for an alarm, but we will provide the police with specific information on where in your business to look for the entry.
- You have complete control over your Fidelity installed Ademco alarm system. Set your own arm/disarming codes. Remove codes you no longer need. Alternatively, contact Fidelity for remote assistance in changing your codes. There is no need to worry about someone having unauthorized access to your business.
- Many alarms can be confusing. Check with your associates if they know how to bypass a window while still using their alarm. With a Fidelity alarm, all the commands are so easy; you will never have to be concerned about not using your alarm system daily.
- A rechargeable battery will prevent your alarm from failing to protect your business during the most critical times. False alarms during electrical storms and no fire or burglary protection during power failures is a problem of the past.
- A silent duress code will be programmed into your alarm. If you're ever forced to arm or disarm your system, the police will be notified and help will be dispatched immediately.
- It is important to test your alarm regularly. Fidelity helps you with testing your alarm by sending a weekly or daily test signal to our central station. If your Ademco alarm ever fails to report to our central station, an alert message will be displayed on your keypad, and one of our technicians will be dispatched to take care of the problem.
Have you ever wished you could check on the status of your business while you're away? With our Ademco telephone module, you can use any telephone to call your business and have complete control of your alarm. Its just like a keypad built into every telephone.
Motion detectors serve as back-up protection to those doors and windows, which have been protected, with your alarm. There are many types of motion detectors; your security specialist will seek out the type best suited for the size of your rooms and any unique environmental conditions in your building.